Low Volt Motor of Linear motor 0832
The linear dc motor has faster acceleration compared to the ERM vibration motor. It takes only 50ms from the standstill to the highest vibration level, while the ERM vibration motor needs 100ms~200ms. Higher accelerations result in better haptic feedback, so more and more mobile phone brands are starting to use linear motors instead of traditional motors.
Because of the mechanical structure, the ERM motor have brush abrasion during the working process. But, linear vibration motors are effectively brushless as they use a voice-coil to drive the mass. This means that the only moving parts that are prone to failure are the springs. These springs are modelled with FEA and are operated within their non-fatigue zone. So the lifetime of the linear motor is usually more than five times that of the traditional motor.
Product Technical Parameters of Linear Vibrating motor：
|उपयोग||मोबाइल फोन, वाच र ब्यान्ड, Massagers, चिकित्सा उपकरण र साधन|
|प्रमाणीकरण||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|रेटेड वर्तमान||80mA अधिकतम|
|तोकिएको भोल्टेज||1.8(Vms ) AC|
|अपरेटिङ भोल्टेज||0.1～1.9(Vms )AC|
|सञ्चालन आवृत्ति||235 ± 5Hz|
|F0 को गतिवर्धन||1.2～1.7G|
|जीवन||1.8V, 2S मा, 1S बन्द, 10,00,000 चक्र|
The main features of Mini Linear level motor :
(1) This is the newly developed Linear Motor vibrating in direction Z with a very long life time of 1 million cycles at the test mode 2s On 1s Off as one cycle.
(2) This Linear Motor also have a very strong acceleration/ vibration force at its peak acceleration value around 1.8G, much stronger than other normal brush type coin motors at 0.6-0.8G usually.
(3) To use this Linear Motor, users need to add IC drivers in the PCB to activate this motor.
(4) This Linear Motor is specially for high-end and high reliable electronic consumer products.
Main Export Markets of Our मिनी कम्पन मोटर :
South Asia: 43%
North America: 27%
Western Europe: 25%
Northern Europe: 5%
The application of Mini Vibrating Magnet motor :
Packaging & Shippment:
1. 50 mini dc drive motors in each PS tray.
2. Every 20 capsules as a group, put a plastic cover on the group and wrap it in tape.
3. Put the wrapped group into a inbox.
4. Every 8 inboxes are put into an outer case by the ways standard as the drawing.
5. Quantity and batch number are written on the surface of the outer case.